10" 8000k Freshwater ReefBar Pro 3W Bridgelux LEDs - Aquarium Light
SUNSETTER NOW AVAILABLE - This will run both channels of your ReefBar Pro with Sunset, Sunrise, thunderstorms, moonlight, and everything else you can think of. Just plug in, use the preset timers or customize a timer and everything will just run on its own.
The ReefBar Pro is our Newest addition to affordable reef and freshwater LED Lighting!
This listing is for the 8000K White 10 inch ReefBar Pro with 10 3W Bridgelux LEDs.
In the LED world this is a very good spectrum for plant life as well as a clear color for clean bright viewing.
- High CRI Bridgelux 3W LEDs
- Extending Brackets for Mounting Above your aquarium from 11" to 19.5"
- Fully and Seamlessly Dimmable with dimmers available above
- Over 7ft of cord from Wall plug to the Light Bar so your wiring options are flexible
- Completely Waterproof to keep Salt Creep and splashes or bubbles from getting in
- Wonderful PAR and PUR Ratings at near 100 at 14 inches under water (2 bars will give over 100 at 20 inches under water)
- Light Sleek Design at only 3/4 inch thick and 2.0 inch wide and exactly 10 inches long before the brackets
- Silent with No fans needed
The REAL Numbers:
A single ReefBar Pro adds PAR numbers of up to 100 (mms) to the bottom of 14 inches of water (light placed 3 inches above surface)
Two of these bars can very easily become your Primary Lighting for a larger tank. A common goal for ideal lighting in a reef tank is about 90-120 (mms) at the top of your sand and two bars will give 100 at 20 inches. 3 bars will give over 100 at 26 inches deep.
- Input voltage: AC 85-265V 50-60Hz (Power Supply converts to 12V for bar)
- Power consumption: 30W
- LED quantity: 10 pcs
- LED sources: Bridgelux HIGH CRI 3W LEDs
- Material: Aluminum extruded sections
- Beam Angle: 140 degree
- Lights Size: .75 in X 2.0 in X 10 in
- 12.09 ounces
- Certificated: CE and ROHS
- Warranty: 2 years
- 110V Plug
- 50,000 Hour Life Span (Over 17 YEARS at 8 hours a day)