36" 6500K White Freshwater ReefBar Pro 3W Bridgelux LEDs - Aquarium Light
The ReefBar Pro is our Newest addition to affordable reef and freshwater LED Lighting!
This listing is for the 6500K White Freshwater 36 inch ReefBar Pro with 36 3W Bridgelux LEDs.
- High CRI Bridgelux 3W LEDs
- Extending Brackets for Mounting Above your aquarium from 35.75" to 50.5"
- Fully and Seamlessly Dimmable with dimmers available above
- Over 7ft of cord from Wall plug to the Light Bar so your wiring options are flexible
- Completely Waterproof to keep Salt Creep and splashes or bubbles from getting in
- 90 Degree Dome Lenses to give perfectly even coverage throughout the 90º angle and sends all light straight down to the corals. No loss of light and power shining out on your walls and hitting the glass where nothing is.
- Wonderful PAR and PUR Ratings at near 100 at 18 inches under water (2 bars will give over 120 at 24 inches under water)
- Light Sleek Design at only 3/4 inch thick and 2.0 inch wide and exactly 35.75 inches long before the brackets
- Silent with No fans needed
The REAL Numbers:
A single ReefBar Pro adds PAR numbers of up to 100 (mms) to the bottom of 19 inches of water (light placed 3 inches above surface)
Two of these bars can very easily become your Primary Lighting for a larger tank. A common goal for ideal lighting in a reef tank is about 90-120 (mms) at the top of your sand and two bars will give 120 at 24 inches. 3 bars will give over 100 at 30 inches deep.
- Input voltage: AC 85-265V 50-60Hz (Power Supply converts to 12V for bar)
- Power consumption: 108W
- LED quantity: 36 pcs
- LED sources: Bridgelux HIGH CRI 3W LEDs
- Material: Aluminum extruded sections
- Beam Angle: 90 degree
- Lights Size: .75 in X 2.0 in X 35.75 in
- 1.9 lbs
- Certificated: CE and ROHS
- Warranty: 2 years
- 110V Plug
- 50,000 Hour Life Span (Over 17 YEARS at 8 hours a day)