8000k White ReefBar Aquarium LED Light 9W/Ft - Aquarium Light
Please follow the simple steps below to make a custom order only consisting of the parts you really need! You will find this saves you a ton of money and we guarantee to take care of all your needs.
All bars have a power in and a power out to link from one to the next!
CUSTOM ORDER INSTRUCTIONS:
All of my ReefBar listings are the same so add items to cart and jump from listing to listing as you get the different color bars you need. Start with your initial item that is any color bar you may need and ADD dimmer and power supply option as well. The dimmer will act as your ON/OFF Switch also. Now add to your cart. (This does not force you to buy anything)
Now start selecting the other bars you need one at a time with no power and no dimmer and add each to your cart ONE at a time giving you a fresh page to choose another bar each time.
When ordering multiple items like this WE WILL make sure to send the correct size power supply to power what you have ordered.
NOTE: If you want different colors or bars powered or dimmed differently or at different times please make sure to order that many dimmers and power supplies. Again, we will get you the correct size power supply to power whatever you order and we will do our best to guess your plan for orders of multiple dimmers/power supplies.
When you have gotten more than 16ft (192 inches) of LED bars then please make sure to add another power supply and dimmer with one of the bars as you have reached your limit on what my power supplies, dimmers and current transfer of the bars themselves can handle.
Eg: 48 inch bar w/ power and dimmer, 3 more 48 inch bars, then 48 inch bar with power and dimmer and 2 more 48 inch bars. So you will have 4 X 48” bars on one power and dimmer and the other set up, maybe coming from the other direction will have another power and dimmer.
The ReefBar is our Newest addition to affordable reef and
freshwater LED Lighting! It
has the highest PAR ratings per watt of anything out there and its new
sleek and flawless design allows you to use these for any aquarium and
Recent Customer Feedback for ReefBars:
Awesome light! Thanks!! Oct 5
Great seller...fast shipping. Item as described...perfect!! Oct 3
WOW, extremely satisfied with both the light. And it shipped so fast! Oct 1
Nice light. Very bright! Sept 25
Great light. Love the remote Sept 23
VERYYYY bright! WAYYYY better than my blue LED strip that I got from ebay. Sept 23
is keeping its color nad brightness Sept 22
Awesome transaction, good description. Great product. Sept 22
Quite an addition to my tank...very affordable, THANK YOU!!! Sept 20
Great product, nice quality. Looks nice over tank. Thank you A+ Sept 19
wow!!!!, wasn't sure this could illuminate 120 gallons, very impressed. good. Sept 18 (6x 3ft bar combo)
* This is not a pick and choose. Simply every ReefBar feedback from Oct/Sept
- Extremely High Lumen LEDs (about 650 Lumens per Foot)
- Fully and Seamlessly Dimmable with wireless dimmer available above
- Linkable with 'power in' on one end and 'power out' on the other end (up to 16 total feet of LEDs on one Power Supply/Dimmer)
- Over 10ft of cord from Wall plug to the Light Bar so your wiring options are flexible
- Completely Waterproof to keep Salt Creep and splashes or bubbles from getting in
- Full Coverage LEDs w/ a 140+ Degrees of Light output to cover everywhere evenly
- Wonderful PAR Ratings/Wattage (About 9 Watts per Foot)
- Light Sleek Design at only 3/4 inch wide and 3/8 inch thick and bar length at exactly 11.63, 23.13, 34.5, and 46.0 inches
- Silent with No fans needed
The REAL Numbers:
A single ReefBar adds PAR numbers of up to 30 (mms) to the bottom of 24 inches of water (light placed 2 inches above surface) and up to 25 (mms) if placed up 6 inches into a canopy.
A few of these bars can very easily become your Primary Lighting. A common goal for ideal lighting in a reef tank is about 90-120 (mms) at the top of your sand. Choosing a combination of colors from my bars is encouraged for best results from your coral.
3 Bars: PAR 90 at 18 inches under water
4 bars: PAR 115 at 18 inches under water and maintains 100 down to 22 inches
For larger tanks 6 bars will fill the whole tank evenly and give PARs of over 100 at 24 inches deep.
Check out my COMBO listings for discounts!
- Input voltage: AC 85-265V
50-60Hz (Power Supply converts to 12V for bar)
- Power consumption: 9W per ft
- Color Temperature: 8000k White
- LED quantity: 21 pcs per ft
- LED sources: Epistar High Lumen LEDs
- Material: Aluminum extruded sections
- Beam Angle: 140+ degree
- Lights Size: .7 in X .4 in X 11.63, 23.13, 34.5 and 46.0 in
- 3.31, 5.21, 7.15, and 9.0 ounces
- Certificated: CE and ROHS
- Warranty: 2 years
- 110V Plug
- 50,000 Hour Life Span (Over 17 YEARS at 8 hours a day)